“Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.”
God is a real, living God. He has a great heart, and ears to hear our prayers. Here are 10 keys to help you pray with faith to receive what you ask for:
- Have the faith of God (Romans 4:17; Hebrews 11:3; Galatians 5:22-23).
- Pray: say in no uncertain terms what you want (Mark 11:23-24; Matthew 17:20; Matthew 21:21-22; John 15:7).
- Have unlimited faith without qualifying and limiting God’s will or what you want (Mark 11:23-24; Matthew 17:20; Matthew 21:21-22; Mark 9:23; John 15:7,16).
- Refuse to doubt in your heart (Mark 11:23; Matthew 17:20; James 1:5-8).
- Believe that whatever is asked will be given to you (Mark 11:23-24; Matthew 7:7-11; Matthew 17:20; Matthew 21:21-22; Hebrews 11:6).
- Believe that whatever is asked is already granted (Mark 11:24; Matthew 17:20; 1 John 5:14-15).
- Take authority and command the things you ask to come to pass (Mark 11:23-24; Matthew 17:20; Mark 9:23).
- Believe that what you want is God’s will (Mark 11:24; John 15:7; Matthew 17:20; Matthew 21:21-22; Hebrews 11:6; James 1:5-8).
- Never say “if it be Thy will” concerning anything you ask for that is definitely promised of God in His word (Mark 11:23; Psalm 84:11; 2 Cor. 1:20; 2 Peter 1:3-4).
- Have a clean heart and life before God and man (Mark 11:25; John 15:7; 1 John 3:22-23).
So today, in a simple way, like a child asking his father anything, believe that God the almighty Dad will listen and answer your prayers.
Prayer: Thank You, God, for being alive! Thank You for having open ears and a beautiful heart. Today, I believe that whatever I will ask You according to Your word and will, You will grant it to me. Thanks for being such a good Dad.
Quote: God is a real, living God. He has a great heart, and ears to hear our prayers.